FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS,
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS!
1. MY ACCOUNT
5. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
7. MAINTENANCE ADVICE
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. MY ACCOUNT
How to create my account ?
To place an order, consult the status of your order or view your old orders ... Just create your MyuM account. A protected area where all your data is secure. To do this, click on the "My Account" tab at the bottom right of the site, then complete the form.
I lost my username and / or password What to do ?
Your email address is your login. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "My Account" tab at the bottom right of the site and then on "Forgotten Password". Enter your e-mail address (login), and confirm your request. You will receive a new password by e-mail that you can change at any time from the "My Account" section.
How to place my order?
You can place an order on the website 24/24h, 7/7d.
To guide you, here are the main steps:
1. Add the products you want to basket by specifying the desired quantity.
2. Once you have made your choice, go to the "My Cart" page (top right of the site), which will display the summary of your order and the total amount.
3. Select the shipping address and your billing address. If you want to add a word or if you have a particular request, you can add a message to us.
4. Choose the method of delivery and accept the terms of sale (available by clicking on the link "read the conditions of sale"). At the end of this step, the final amount of the order including shipping costs will automatically appear in the order summary.
5. Choose your payment method and enter the information to pay for your order.
6. Your order has been taken into account. You will soon receive a confirmation email with your order number and summary.
7. You can consult at any time the history of your orders and download your invoices from your personal account.
How do I know if my order has been taken into account?
After confirming your order online, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the summary of your order. You can follow the status of your order at any time on the "My Orders" page and contact us via this page.
How to get an invoice?
You can always download or print the invoice for an order placed from your personal account by going to the page "My orders".
What are the means of payment?
You can pay your purchases online by credit card (visa, eurocard, mastercard) via the e-transaction payment system of Crédit Agricole Ile de France. And you can also pay by Paypal.
Is online payment secure?
Your online payments are secure. We make every effort to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data transmitted online. Online payment by card uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer). The information transmitted is encrypted by software and can not be read during their transmission. The Customer notes that the transmission is encrypted and secure when the symbol of the lock appears in the browser. In addition, at the time of the passage of the Customer's bank details (card number, validity date and cryptogram), you will receive an identification code to validate the payment procedure.
When will my order be shipped?
The products will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours after validation of the order. This period may be unusually longer in periods of high activity such as Christmas.
What are the delivery methods offered, deadlines and associated prices?
In France, relay point and home deliveries are handled by Colissimo. Deliveries within and outside the European Union are made by Colissimo and their partners.
Attention, depending on the country of destination, taxes and customs duties may apply and must be paid at the time of delivery. The total of your order does not include these taxes and customs duties, which are your responsibility.
What are the delivery costs and deadlines?
For relay point deliveries:
Shipping costs are free for orders delivered in relay point in France.
The delivery time is between 5 and 10 days.
For home deliveries:
Home delivery costs are free for orders over € 100 in France.
Here are the prices for other destinations and France orders bellow 100€.
- Metropolitan France: 6.50 euro
- Europe: 12.50 euro
- Worldwide: 20.50 euro
The delivery time is between 3 and 7 days.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
You will be notified of the shipment of your order by a notice sent by e-mail. You will then be able to follow the progress of your delivery from your personal account in the "My Orders" area or from the link (or tracking number) that will be communicated to you by e-mail.
What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
A notice has been deposited in your mailbox, inviting you to pick it up at the post office indicated. You will have 15 days to come pick it up, provided with your identity card.
If you can not get your order back, do not hesitate to write to us at hello (a) myum.fr
What should I do if my package arrives damaged?
According to the condition of the parcel, you can refuse it by bringing it back to the post office, the working day following its distribution. In order for La Poste to pick up the parcel and send it back to us free of charge, you must not have opened the parcel. To be taken into account, any complaint must be notified to us within 72 hours of delivery, by e-mail to the address hello (a) myum.fr
I did not receive the correct product (s). What should I do ?
If you have not received the right product, write to us by e-mail at hello (a) myum.fr within 48 hours of receipt of the order. Specify the nature of the error by indicating the number of the order. The products will be exchanged without charge.
I have not received my order yet and the delivery time is over. What should I do ?
Write to us at hello (a) myum.fr mentioning your name and the number of your order. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
5. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If I am not satisfied with my order, can I return the items?
Yes, from the day of receipt of the products, you have, according to Article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, a period of 14 days to exercise your right of withdrawal. The return is free for orders in Metropolitan France. Here is the procedure to follow to organize your returns:
1. Write to us at hello (a) myum.com with the order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. No returns will be accepted without prior notification sent to this e-mail address.
2. Prepare the return package by carefully packing the product (s) into their original packaging and carton. Attach the purchase invoice or delivery note. In order for the return to be accepted, the products must not have been used.
3. For the return of an order shipped in Metropolitan France: we will send you a free prepaid delivery slip to stick on the parcel. For the return of an order shipped outside Metropolitan France: the cost of return are your responsibility. Products must be returned by parcel tracking to the following address:
16 Linné Street
75005 PARIS, France
4. Keep the proof of deposit of the parcel that will prevail in the event of litigation or loss by the postal services.
5. You will be notified by e-mail of receipt of your return package. We will then refund, products returned within 15 working days.
The product I ordered has a manufacturing defect, what should I do?
We always take great care in controlling our products before shipping them. However, it can happen that a Veggy Toys with a defect slip. If so, write to us at hello (a) myum.fr, adding a photo of the defect found. We will get back to you within 48 hours.
7. MAINTENANCE TIPS
How to take care of my Veggy Toys?
You can wash your Veggy Toys in a machine at 30 ° C. It is then possible to pass it to the dryer on program "wool or delicate". Or simply squeeze the excess water carefully before allowing it to air dry on a dry towel.
Are Veggy Toys safe for my baby?
Absolutely. All our products have been tested in an independent European laboratory. They comply with the European safety standards for toys CE EN71.1, EN71.2 and EN71.3.
Our cotton supplier is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This same cotton is spun then dyed with non-toxic dyes. Our supplier benefits from the Oeko-tex standard 100 class1 label. So baby can mouth his Veggy Toys safely.
9. CUSTOMER SERVICE
I have not found an answer (s) to my question (s) in this FAQ. What should I do ?
Ask us your question via the contact form or by writing directly to the address hello (a) myum.fr. We will get back to you quickly.