How to create my account ?
To place an order, consult the status of your order or view your old orders ... Just create your Myum account. A protected space where all your data is secure. To do this, click on the icon "my account" at the top right of the site, then complete the form.
I lost my username and/or password. What to do ?
Your email address is your identifier. If you forgot your password, click on the icon "my account" at the top right of the site, then on "forgotten password". Enter your email address (identifier), and validate your request. You will receive a new e-mail password that you can modify at any time from the "My Account" section.
How to place my order?
You can order on the website 24/24, 7/7. To guide you, here are the main steps:
1. Add the products you want in the basket, specifying the desired quantity.
2. Once your choice is finished, go to the "My basket" page (top right of the site), which will display the summary of your order and the total amount.
3. Select the delivery address and your billing address. If you want to add a word or if you have a special request, you can add a message to us.
4. Choose the delivery method and accept the conditions of sale (available by clicking on the link "Read the conditions of sale").
5. At the end of this step, the final amount of the order including the shipping costs will automatically appear in the order summary.
6. Choose your payment method, then enter the information to pay your order.
7. Your order has been taken into account. You will soon receive a confirmation email with your order number and its summary.
8. You can consult the history of your orders at any time and download your invoices from your personal account.
How do I know if my order was taken into account?
After validation your online order, you receive a confirmation email with the summary of your order. You can follow the progress of your order at any time on the "My Orders" page and communicate with us via this page.
How to get an invoice?
You can download or print the invoice for an order placed from your personal account at any time by going to the "My Orders" page.
What are the means of payment?
You can pay your online purchases by bank card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard). And you can also pay your purchases by Paypal or Alma.
Is online payment secure?
Your online payments are secure. We make every effort all the means necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data transmitted online. Online payment by card uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The information transmitted is encrypted by software and cannot be read during their transmissions. The Customer identifies that the transmission is encrypted and secure as soon as the symbol of the padlock appears in the browser. In addition, at the time of passing the customer's bank details (card number, validity date and cryptogram), you will receive an identification code in order to validate the payment procedure.
When will my order ship?
The products will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours after validation of the order. This period may be exceptionally lying in periods of high activity such as Christmas.
What are the delivery methods offered, associated deadlines and prices?
In France, deliveries are supported by Colissimo and Chronnopost. Deliveries within and outside the European Union are made by their partners. Attention, depending on the country of destination, taxes and customs duties may apply and must be paid at the time of delivery. Your order does not include these customs taxes and rights, which are your responsibility.
What are the delivery costs and the deadline?
Delivery 3 and 7 days:
Home delivery costs are free for any order of more than € 100 for France.
Here are the prices for all other destinations and orders to France below € 100.
- Metropolitan France: 6.50 euro
- Europe: 12.50 euro
- Worldwide: 20.50 Euro
The delivery time is between 3 and 7 days*.
Express delivery :
You can receive your order for express delivery.
Here are the prices for all destinations and for France.
- Metropolitan France: 12.50 euro
- Europe: 22.00 euro
- Worldwide: 22.00 Euro
The delivery time is between 24 and 36 hours*.
How can I follow the delivery of my order?
You will be notified of the shipment of your order by an opinion sent by e-mail. You can then follow the progress of your delivery from your personal account in the space "my orders" or from the link (or tracking number ) which will be communicated to you by e-mail.
What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
For a Colissimo delivery, a passing notice will have been filed in your letter box, inviting you to come and recover it in the post office indicated. You will have 15 days to come and collect it, provided with your identity card.
If you can't get your order there, do not hesitate to write to us at Hello (A) Myum.fr address
What should I do if my package is damaged?
Depending on the condition of the package, you can refuse it by bringing it back to the post office, the working day following its distribution. To make La Poste take up the package and we re -expressed it at no cost, you should not have opened the package. To be taken into account, any complaint must imperatively be notified to us in 72 hours from delivery, by e-mail to hello (a) Myum.fr address
I did not receive the good product (s). What should I do ?
If you have not received the right product, write to us by e-mail at hello (a) Myum.fr within 48 hours of receipt of the order. Specify the nature of the error by indicating the order number. The products will be exchanged at you at no cost.
I have not yet received my order and the delivery time is exceeded. What should I do ?
Write to the hello (a) Myum.fr address by mentioning your name and the number of your order. We will come back to you within 48 hours.
Returns & Exchanges
If I am not satisfied with my order, can I return the items?
Yes, from the day of receipt of the products, you have, according to article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, a period of 14 clear days to exercise your right of withdrawal. The return is free for orders in mainland France. Here is the procedure to follow to organize your feedback:
1. Write us at Hello (A) Myum.fr by indicating the order number, the items you wish to return to us and the reason for return. No return will be accepted without prior notification sent to this email address.
2. Prepare the return package by carefully wrapping the product (s) in their original packaging and cardboard. Join the purchase invoice or the delivery slip. For the return is accepted the products should not have been used.
3. For the return of an order shipped to mainland France: we will send you a free delivery slip to stick to the package. For the return of an order shipped outside the mainland France: the return costs are your responsibility. The products must be returned by parcel followed at the following address:
16 rue Linné,
7,5005 Paris, France
4. Keep proof of deposit of the package which will be proof in the event of a dispute or loss by the postal services.
5. You will be notified by e-mail of the reception of your return package. We will then reimburse, products returned within 15 working days.
The product I ordered has a manufacturing defect, what should I do?
We always take a lot of care to control our products before shipping them. However, it may happen that a veggy toys with a fault is slipping. If this is the case, write to us at the addresshello (a) Myum.fr, by adding a photo of the fault noted. We will come back to you within 48 hours.
How to take care of my veggy toys?
You can wash your veggy toys in a machine at 30 ° C. It is then possible to then go to dry on a "wool or delicate" program. Or it is enough to carefully wring out the surpluses of water before letting it dry in the open air on a dry towel.
Are the Veggy Toys sure for my baby?
Absolutely. All our products have been tested in an independent European laboratory. They comply with European security standards dedicated to this EN 71.1, EN71.2 and EN71.3 toys.
Our cotton supplier benefits from the GOTS label (Global Organic Standard Textile).
This same cotton is spun then dyed thanks to non -toxic dyes. Our supplier benefits from the standard OEKO-Tex label 100 Class1. Thus baby can carry his veggy toys to his mouth safely.
I did not find an answer (s) to my questions in this FAQ. What should I do ?
Ask us your question via the contact form or by writing directly to the hello (a) Myum.fr address. We will get back to you quickly.